Followers

Monday, September 4, 2023

THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL..

 Hello everyone,

Boy, did I ever struggle with this one, I have no idea why, but it just didn't want to come together, I did get there in the end, but...left me rather blaa..


I have had these papers forever, and they were on the shelf next to my cardstock, staring at me, daring me, wanting me, so why not..




Then my trouble began..


Chose flowers and die cut some leaves, added veins.
and made my resin frame with a postage stamp inside of a bee.


Then started to build....nope!


Nope...


Eek, nope..


Mmmmmm......nope


This was number 6, surely it was right..


Left it alone for awhile and went and sorted out glass hearts..


I came back and then I took away the bottom flower...BOOM.


Thats all that was needed, downsize the flowers...


Just kept to main two bigger ones..
Those little hearts are so lovely, they are from Temu.


and scattered little flowers around and it was done..


Holly was pleased it was over and she could to get up for a smooch..
The language was not to her liking and when I threw my glue she left..


It's done...wow, the struggle was real..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

Well , that was traumatic, especially for poor Holly having to sit with paws over her ears to blot out the language then dodge flying glue pots!! You got there in the end Chrissy- your persistence triumphed and resulted in a beautiful card with a perfectly balanced design. You have far more patience than I do- the whole lot would have gone in the bin long before the 6th attempt. xx

jimlynn said...

Sorry you had to stuggle with this but it sure turned out beautiful! Gorgeous colors and so many details. I love it! Holly is such a pretty kitty!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,beautiful paper,flowers,dies and love the little frame
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

It sounds like it was quite the creating session but it turned out just lovely, I agree sometimes you just have to walk away, love those little hearts you got to go with it all, so lovely!

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you won the struggles in the end. Holly is gorgeous, as always! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gorgeous card doesn't look like it was a struggle, it is so beautiful Chrissy.
Faith x

Janette said...

I agree with Chris, the bin would have been on the receiving end of it, fortunately your not that fickle and made a beautiful card, love it. Hugs to Holly, hope she isn't suffering ptsd. hahahaha. xxxx

Brenda said...

You may have struggled, but it turned out beautifully! Love those tiny hearts!