Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2023

SAME TREE AND HORSES IN A FIELD..

 Hello everyone,

Isn't it funny when you get a new die and just cut, cut, cut, day after day, and colouring it in different seasons and moods and themes...you got it..same tree..and THEN..you forget to take the photos as you dreaming about trees!!


But I also cut our some horses..
 and their nose part comes out so I put a piece of white card stock behind..
filled the gap..


I die cut a hat..


and some horse shoes in silver..


and the cute fence is too low to hold these horses back, but
I think they are very well behaved and will just stay there..


Behind all of that are these wonderful green lush trees and my fancy papers..


So there go, the hat got darker as I inked it..
 and added a gold embossed Happy Birthday sentiment..

I had fun making this just for fun card..
it has gone to my son's shop so hopefully someone will snatch it up.

Thank you so much for stopping by on this hot and blustery day in Napier today..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter

Alphabet Challenge  'N'for Nature

Creative Fingers Challenge    Anything goes

Ellibelle's Corner I spy something on or from a Farm





19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

OMG is there ANYTHING you can't make, this is amazing, just love your creativity and inspiration xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant I love, love love this creation Chrissy those Horses are terrific so are the trees and hat and such fab colours a wonderful scene that I would love to be in.
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, I so love Horses, such wonderful creatures. What a fabulous die and all the trees look amazing, I also love the fence, its all very 'Cowboy' themed, which I also love, haha..
Enjoy your day, sounds lovely. xx

Chris said...

This is lovely Chrissy- you're certainly showing the versatility of that beautiful tree die- fabulous horses too. xx

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous scene you've created Chrissy.
LOve your colours and dies.
Think it will be snapped up pretty quick!!
Chrissyxx

jimlynn said...

What a WOW card this one is! I love the horse, horse shoes, and hat and all the greenery and trees behind it make it sensational! Love everything about this one!
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a gorgeous card again, love all about it! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

A fabulous post with wonderful diecuts,love the trees and horses,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and you always have the perfect die-love those trees-the horses and the silver horseshoes-brilliant
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO many wonderful details, love everything on here with those well behaved horses. A super scene Chrissy.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Your card is so amazing Chrissy! I love the horses along with the background you've made with them! Such a beautiful scene with lovely details my friend! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

I would definitely snatch it up Chrissy!! What a fabulous card xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love all the dies and details
Lorraine x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful farmyard scene card - love the horse die cuts. Thanks so much for joining in this month with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.
Pauline xx

pinky said...

This is absolutely brilliant. What an amazing scene you have put together Chrissy!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I am sure this beauty will get snatched up for sure, love the 3 together, neat touch with the horseshoes also, great scene for sure!

Brenda said...

Another beautiful scene. I know Iʻve said it before, but your details are mind boggling! Love this card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this card and the horse die is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge