Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 23

 Hello everyone,

Up to Christmas card # 23, getting to the end, or are we..??

This time I went a little masculine sort of, for a friend of mine..


When I bought the new containers I accidently bought a 12x12 pad
The papers are just gorgeous, foiled ones, plaids, gold and silver sheets,
 I love it and HAD to have it..


The deer heads die looks fabulous when cut out and you can have any colour behind,
 I went with gold, as my papers were deep green with gold deer..



After die cutting a load of leaves in green and white,
I made my clusters.


The made a wreath, now that was fun..


Then added red berries...all these dies are from different sets and just put together..
But, something was missing, the deer looked a tad flat and need a lift..


So I die cut them again in white..


and inlaid some of the pieces..
I think it was the lift they needed..




added a bow and had to use tweezers to hold tweezers as they couldn't reach..


A few white enamel dots and it was ready..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Critter Crazy Challenge   [ anything goes must have critter]

The Dream Factory   [ Elliot the smallest reindeer ]


Make my Monday    [ Wreath]






16 comments:

Dawn T said...

delightful card Chrissy

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is great and gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing and stunning wreath Chrissy, love the coolness of this card x

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy that paper is lush, yes, you had to grab that for sure.
What a gorgeous card, love the wreath around the stag, really looks festive. xx

Chris said...

A super card Chrissy, definitely has a masculine feel. the papers and colours are beautiful- how lucky you had that 'accident'! It's a great design, fab wreath, you were right to add the white touches to the deer.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love the die-cut reindeer heads and definitely looked better with the white pieces added,beautiful wreath you created too.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Another gorgeous card, I don't know how you do it! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

FANTASTIC sort of male card, lol, Chrissy I absolutely love the Deer and colours that wreath looks wonderful another top notch make
hugs
lorraine x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous how you played with the dear and the wreath. It is so beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, not really started mine yet. lol Anesha x

Heather said...

Oh, wow!! This is beautiful!! The wreath you made is fabulous and frames that beautiful deer die cut perfectly! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I don't like Christmas and all thing associated, but after seeing this card, I think I could! A wonderful card Chrissy.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is so lovely, you are right doing the inlaid sure does make a difference and like how you added the white around the wreath to go with it!

pinky said...

Beautiful!! I haven't made a wreath card in quite and while but want to do one now Chrissy. Thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda said...

Nothing to say but absolutely gorgeous!

papierelle said...

I really like how you show us the individual steps in detailed photos and at the end there is a beautiful and very elegant Christmas card. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi