Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2023

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

 Hello everyone,

My earlier post was actually the second card of two that I made with the pear die. but couldn't show this one until today as it was my daughter and son in laws anniversary card..20 years and they went off to Samoa for some fun and to celebrate..


The "Perfect Pear" was the prompt for this card..


I die cut and inked the edges..


Chose natural papers..


and layered them up.


The inside had a left over scrap..


and the sentiment, well, I just couldn't help it..


All done, received and clicked on the pun pretty quick for my girl..lol..

So there you go, back with a Christmas card shortly..

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx



8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous anniversary and love the perfect pair.Happy anniversary to your Daughter and SIL.
Carol x

Dawn T said...

Stunning card Chrissy. Perfect Anniversary card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Beautiful, I am in love with those pears, and your shading looks fabulous. What a brilliant card for your daughter and sil, hope they are enjoying there break. xx

Chris said...

a fabulous anniversary card for your daughter and hubby- congratulations to them both- hope they enjoy their holiday.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love it. Anesha x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous, I love your paper choices to go with the pears and like how you brought a strip to the inside. Happy Anniversary to them!

pinky said...

Ach that sounds just perfect for them and certainly looks amazing even if it was quick Chrissy! Happy Anniversary to them both.