Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2023

LET'S EAT..DT

 Hello everyone,

Thinking now, I could have made Christmas food for this challenge to keep my Christmas posts running but I was in a different place at the time, so fruit it is..and it is our fabulous Brenda's turn to be hostess over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and her theme is "Let's Eat - food "..


I die cut these wonderful and fabulous size, pears in a very light yellowy green card stock,
then inked up the edges a bit with olive green dye ink..



Added so little dots with black gel pen and a few highlighted with a white gel pen, and continuing to prattle on as I didn't take a lot of pictures..


Went right across my scoreboard scoring this A4 light grey card stock..
then I guess I cut them into panels, wonder where my mind was on this day..
some where else I guess..


picked out some papers and cardstock and made my panels.


A simple thank you and some cute little wooden hearts coloured with my markers to make them brown
although they look black and very well could be, but I think brown..


Yes, brown..


and then it was done!..

Not much left to say, except, thank you so much for stopping by and do try to pop over and join in out food challenge this week..



I'll see you tomorrow with Christmas # 23

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..








14 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the fab pears. Love the scored background.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

This is a lovely thank you card Chrissy, a fabulous layered design and I love the fresh colours, I could just eat a nice juicy pear right now...
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy, I ate a pear today, yummy! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The end result says it all Chrissy, it's fabulous.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the layers and the fabulous pears.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Yum! I love pears! Wonderful thank you card and I love the texture you've captured with your fruit using the papers and blending! It's going to be all about food for us tomorrow with Thanksgiving! Have a great day friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

How have I missed three posts Chrissy, I was only missing a few hours !!!!!
Well, I already confessed to being in love with the pears you have, so gorgeous, another beautiful card, clever lady. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant cards Chrissy love th Pears for this card and the one above superb work
hugs
lorraine x

JanR said...

Delightful card, Chrissy! Those pears look good enough to eat and I love the sprinkling of hearts.

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I love your shading and detail you brought to the pears, I like your wood panel with the stripped paper too!

Paperesse said...

What a beautiful card, Chrissy!!! Love the pears (one of my favorite fruits). Hope all is well with you.

Brenda said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous, itʻs something about those beautiful, very elegant appearing pears. They are much too pretty to eat but definitely meet the challenge. I love the background, looks like headboard for sure.

Kate said...

Your fabulous pears look fantastic on your wonderful card!! And why not brown hearts? They look perfect with your pears!