Followers

Friday, December 8, 2023

TREES AND A CAR..

 Hello everyone,

I have another commissioned card to share, my instructions were, an older style car, he is an arborist,and owns horses, and 65, go for it......so I did.


and played with this fabulous tree die, great for scenes..


this is the car he drives..or one like it..


so, die cut trees tyres, number plates and


cowboys..


wood panel papers for my background


matted and added the car..


tree on inside..


all other elements on the front and a big black and shiny 65..
That was the card sort of done..


For the box, sort of same just a bit different. It has the cowboys.



a simple gold congratulations and..


Done..


He loved it..

So there we go..

How's all the shopping going, card making and posting....

I'm done, and very pleased with myself..

While I'm here, going to blow my trumpet for a bit..


GRAND CHAMPION..so stoked..



Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I'm off the kitchen to get meatballs done and in freezer for next weekend, 
that's if I can get my swollen head through the door frame..

Luv CHRISSYxx

 

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful masculine card with all asked for elements. Fabulously done!
Congrats on your grand win. Mind your swollen head today....lol.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats Champ, well deserved win. Your card and box is fabulous and
looks amazing Chrissy, love your card design s x

Janette said...

Should we call you 'Rocky' champ or would you prefer another tag, hahaha...Seriously well done Chrissy and well deserved too.
This latest card for Dan looks amazing, it looks perfect for the man it was made for and love the car.
I have more or less got all the gifts sorted, the cards are all in the post as from Monday, so now I wait, while I wait I hope Mojo will return, I am so not in the right frame of mind, think I need a crafting jolt...:)) Have a lovely evening I think thats where you'll be by now. xx

Chris said...

Well done on your big win Chrissy- so well deserved, your card is amazing.
This one is another masterpiece, so clever how you incorporate all of the customers 'wants' and end up producing a work of art! Love the trees, perfect to complete the scene. Fab box too!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and box,love the fabulous die cut trees and cowboys. All pressies bought,money sent and all cards posted and done! Congrats on your Grand Champion.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous men card Chrissy and congrats with your topper.............gr karin

Dawn T said...

fabulous masculine cards Chrissy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I HAVE to comment on your "Grand Champion" Award with the stunning card, so well deserved, so is the swollen head. As for your box and card here, More fabulousness. I'm sure Dan will be thrilled to bits with them and them being personalised for him with wonderful images.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

It feels good to be all done doesn't it, I am not quite there yet, I still need to wrap the presents for my daughter, her boyfriend and his kids, she will be stopping in to see us on her way to spend the rest of Christmas with them.
I love both cards and those tree dies are pretty cool, I hadn't seen them before, love your coloring on them, worked great in both scenes!

pinky said...

Seriously amazing. You have covered everything in one perfect card. Well done on your very well deserved win!!!

Brenda said...

First, congratulations on Grand Champion! Second, what a great card, you checked all the boxes and more. Third, I'm getting stuff done for the holidays, but I refuse to stress this year...just too much going on and I'm doing the best I can. Take care my friend!