Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

MASCULINE #1..

 Hello everyone,

One project I really love to do , is, masculine cards,,, or tags, I really love doing them with the help of fabulous papers of course, and today I'm sharing a project using Mintay papers 'Garage '..

What great papers, 12 x12 is my first choice and again they are double sided, so did I buy two packs......no!!..I pressed the 6x6 button, which is okay, but you know.. they're not 12x12..

Anyway, here's my card..


Inside and outside panels...


The 12x12's and the 6x6..I'll use them all..


See what I did...I flipped the papers, this is the reverse side..
I really love that metal rusty look..after cutting my panels I had a leftover strip, so flipped it again, back to the pattern side, glued on the edge and made a pocket for gift card..


On the outside I made a couple of smaller patterned side panels.


and laid them across..


Deep breath....and relax.
these are all from cut out paper sheet...yummy.


So pulled a couple of those and also some pictures off the net and in my stash..


Dimension please...


So, the foam tape went on and a couple more panels
along with a couple of smaller pictures, got some real layering going on now..


Time for real lumps and bumps using my little nuts set.


They glue on so well, just wet glue not hot glue..


Cut the sentiment twice, once in black, once in rust and joined them together, but not perfectly, I off set them..

And that wraps it up..I was done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Dream Valley Challenge    [2 or more papers - I use 6 ]

Cards Galore Challenge    [anything goes]

Classic Design Challenge    [anythin ggoes]








13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and gorgeous card Chrissy, love the papers...........gr karin

Janette said...

Fabulous man card, you are brilliant at these Chrissy. Can you please send me some of your Mojo as mine is missing and I can't find it at all, Helllpppp hahaha. xx

Chris said...

A brilliant masculine card Chrissy, The papers ARE gorgeous, can see why you chose them. Love the way you've layered up the design and all the nuts to finish it.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I've missed a lot of fabulous and unique work, but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed the posts on this visit. I especially love the memory piece behind the glass for the kitchen. But, really couldn't choose a favourite. All are stunning as always.
Faith x

Sarah said...

You really are the QUEEN of masculine makes Chrissy and this one is fab xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous papers and wonderful cards! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Those are some really fantastic papers with the metals! Wonderful card for a masculine birthday too! Well done adding the nuts for texture!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and brilliant p.papers.love all the layers and texture.
Carol x

Margreet said...

You have used beautiful papers for this gorgeous masculine card, Chrissy.
Great addition of the metals and the nuts.
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Excellent male themed creation Chrissy those papers look lush I love how you have done the design and the sentiment it all stands out as one perfect card
hugs
lorraine x

Brenda said...

Amazing papers and what perfect embellies!

aussie aNNie said...

Nothing like a few real nuts n bolts and brilliant paper to make a brilliant card xx

Conniecrafter said...

very cool papers for masculine card, I do love the rusty papers, that is so cool that you added real nuts to it, I was wondering how you glued them on, nice that wet glue worked with it, great layering on the sentiment too, looks terrific!