Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2026

FEATHERS FURS AND FINS ..DT

 Hello everyone,

It is DT time for LITTLE RED WAGON and our JanR who is hostess this week with a fun theme - Feather, Fur & Fins..

I went with fins and some water colouring..


My new fish die from Temu and I love them the size is awesome..
although, an after thought, I should have kept the smaller for something else and cut another big one, but in my memory bank for next time.


But never mind, now to paint these babies and see if I can colour trout.


Blue green and orange for the first layer..


and I think they came out pretty good..


added a bit of yellow and darkened things up in places.


Then cut and prepared mats and ric rac  ( which I didn't use ) and some scraps..


and made some trophy fish..


Made a tag with No.1 Dad..
and done..

So do come and join us HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you again soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter,,

Crafty Animals ( anything goes must include an animal )

Creative Moments  ( Pastels or Brights I went pastel )

Die cut Divas  ( Anything goes use dies )





15 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous fishes and I love your coloring of them. Beautiful tag!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great design and indeed great coloring o the fishes Chrissy..........gr karin

Chris said...

That's such a clever idea for a male card Chrissy, your fish look fab- well done on the colouring- and I love the design.
xx

Cindy C. said...

Handsome card, love how you colored the fishes, they look life like! Thanks for linking up to our June challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card, great design and love the trophy fish-great colouring.
Carol x

Arlene said...

What a great guy card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for a Anything goes theme using die cuts or dry embossing.

JanR said...

Such a perfect Father's Day card! I think the smaller fish looks great - don't want it to feel left out. (-;

Michelle N. said...

Love those gorgeous fish-wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Anything Goes challenge!

Lisa said...

Your trout turned out fantastic, Chrissy. The blue‑green and orange layers give them such a lifelike shimmer, and the way you built the “trophy fish” look is so clever. The No. 1 Dad tag finishes it off perfectly for a masculine project.

Conniecrafter said...

those dies are pretty cool and like the details in them and your great coloring, great design for the card also!

Janette said...

A great card for a dad who loves fishing, you got a good buy with that fish die Chrissy. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and very creative ♥

pinky said...

Perfect card! I love how you brought those fish to life with your watercolours Chrissy. That's genius!!

Brenda said...

Love how you have watercolored the fish, they look great (wouldn't have changed a thing). This is so perfect for Father's Day. Sorry I didn't make it by last week...thought I had...going to blame it on being busy (because it couldn' t possibly be age...).

Paperesse said...

Another awesome project and perfect for Father's Day!